American Customer Care offers a comprehensive suite of customer contact center solutions designed to help solidify and enhance your relationship with existing customers, as well as acquire new ones.
In addition, our clients also enjoy related back office support, CRM consulting, executive level project oversight, sophisticated reporting capabilities, and exceptional operations expertise that come with our experienced management team.
We offer a full array of inbound and outbound contact center services, including traditional live agent inbound telemarketing support and home-based agents, Interactive Voice Response (IVR), outbound business-to-business, and market research programs.
Services Offered :
Complete Inbound and Outbound Services
CRM & Customer Service
Customer Retention / Saves
Cross-Selling / Up-Selling
Interactive Voice Response Support
Fulfillment of Literature and Products
E-mail/ Fax Management and Fulfillment
Outbound Sales Qualification / Market Research
Third Party Verification
Product Upgrades and Rollouts
Payment Processing (Credit Card / Check by Phone)
Web Site Support
Customer Database Generation
We are very flexible in providing our clients with the right staffing methodology to meet their programs needs. American Customer Care services its clients' programs in the following environments:
- Dedicated – our CSRs/agents handle contacts for a single client.
- Shared – our CSRs/agents handle contacts for several non-competing clients.
- Semi-Dedicated – our CSRs/agents handle contacts for a limited number of non-competing clients.
- Combination – a core group of dedicated CSRs/agents handle contacts for a single program and a shared team of CSR/agents supports them during times of peak contact volumes.
- Home-Based Agents – a group of home agents to address any specific needs, be they skill level, language, or sporadic direct response.
Our staffing methodologies are client driven, and are largely dependent on the complexity of your program/ required agent knowledge base, call volume levels and the volatility of those levels, and service levels required.
To learn more about our services, please contact us to discuss how we may be able to assist your given program.