Interactive Voice Response Solutions
At American Customer Care, we realize the importance of leveraging technology with the use of live agents to develop efficient and effective service to our clients' customers. The use of Interactive Voice Response (IVR) technology allows us to supplement our friendly and courteous customer care agents with an efficient and cost-effective self-help service for your customers' convenience. Your customers can use IVR to handle basic inquiries such as scheduling, dealer location, shipping information, order status, billing, etc., and/or to capture customer data.
Our ACD capabilities allow us not only to route the call, but to alert the agent of who's calling via DNIS or ANI, pop the script, and pass through information entered by the customer within the IVR to our agents, ensuring they are always one step ahead of the customer. This assures that, if needed after the IVR, incoming calls are distributed to the right agent for the job (agents trained with special skill sets, language capabilities, and those who are specifically trained on a certain offer or campaign, etc.).
If you're looking for a cost-effective way to handle high-volume, routine inquiries, FAQ's or data gathering, our IVR solutions can help you get there.
Our system allows your customers to route themselves to appropriate agent groups or informational services by responding to audio prompts of any size. It can also collect digits input by the caller, verify them verbally and in turn display them to the agent to streamline the call and shorten talk time, which saves you money. We also execute complex database queries and insert, update, and delete data along with a wide range of telephony operations, including call routing, call transfers, and conference calls.
Other features are as follows:
- Ability to have consumer interact with a recording - (press 1 for sales, press 2 for customer service...)
- Ability to play prompts of any length
- Ability to utilize text-to-speech capabilities - (will convert e-mail text to a recording you can listen to)
- Ability to utilize speech recognition
- Ability to execute complex database queries and insert, update and delete data
- Ability to send pre-recorded messages
- Ability to make use of a wide range of telephony operations, including call recording, call transfers, conference calls, etc.
back to top